Unit 2. Advice for new teacher

Unit 2. Advice for new teacher

Postby wrj7usvt » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Referring to what advice I would give a new teacher with planning difficulties is as follows:
First they would have to identify what grammar or language point they wanted to teach, regardless of whether they use a course book or not. Then I would ask them to identify the skills they wanted to practice in class, for instance reading or listening. Next, because I'm a fan of routine and cohesion, I would ask them to look at the unit of work as a whole and make sure the parts of the lesson would connect together in a logical way (for example, pre-teaching vocabulary before doing a reading exercise). Finally, because I also believe that variety is important when planning a scheme of work, I would suggest adding in some warmer/icebreaker type activities or maybe leave the book to one side every now and then and do a listening class with a song or have a discussion class.
wrj7usvt

exercise cycles

Postby Grerlalemborm » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:01 am

I'm commenting to let you know what a excellent experience our princess obtained browsing your site. She picked up lots of things, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a very effective teaching nature to make many people effortlessly comprehend a number of tricky issues. You truly surpassed her expected results. I appreciate you for coming up with such insightful, safe, informative and fun guidance on the topic.I'll check back at noticeboards.netlanguages.com for more later. [-censured-=http://exercisecycles.net]exercise bikes
Grerlalemborm

Return to Unit 2 - Discussion topic