Horror Films

Horror Films

Postby Monica » Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

1. Do you like horror films, such as films about Dracula and Frankenstein?
I love horror movies as long as they are not bloody.

2. What is your favourite horror film of all time? Who is your favourite actor in horror films?
The shinning

3. What is the fascination of horror films? Why do film studios keep remaking them?
I guess people appreciate different versions of the same movie.

4. "It was on a dreary night of November that I saw the result of my labours...". Write the first three sentences of a horror story. Post it. Read any other horror story beginnings that have been posted. Choose one and continue it.
Monica

Re: Horror Films

Postby Ale » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 pm

1. Do you like horror films, such as films about Dracula and Frankenstein? Why or why not?
For sure it is not my favorite genre above all when I am alone at home but if I am with my friends, I prefer watching this genre because there are some of them being very scared of horror movies.
So, it is so funny when there are some dreadful scenes and they cover their eyes so as not to watch them.
2. What is your favourite horror film of all time? Who is your favourite actor in horror films?
Paranormal activity; Tobin Hell
3. What is the fascination of horror films? Why do film studios keep remaking them?
The reason why the film studios keep remaking these movies it is because there is a great request from the watchers and according to a survey, this genre represents one of the most requested in the world.
Ale

Return to Unit 4