What I think about Net Addiction

What I think about Net Addiction

Postby Luna Rodríguez » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 am

1. If someone would ask me about what I could recommend to Roger Ridgway, would be something like trying new things. Sometime you get used to some activities and forget that there's so many things you can do. So maybe if tries to talk with an old friend and ask him to hel him doing new things; Roger might remeber that hi likes others things that there aren't beeing in the computer all the time.
2.What I think, is that media Net is an adiction, as real as gambling. I consider that human is so suceptible to get addicted to anything. So maybe this could be the addiction of these times.
3.I don't think that we precisley live in an adiction age, I just think that human been is prone to get addicted. I don't know exactlly if media creates new addictions, but I do think that media might give more information than necesaary sometime, like wih the eating disorders.
4.I don't use much my computer as I did some years ago. I think that this is cause now we have everything in our phones, so the use of computer is not as necessaty as it could be some time ago. Even though I think I'm really dependent of my phone. When I use my computer is to make university works, because even when I'm gona watch a movie I use my iPad.
Luna Rodríguez

Return to Unit 6