Giving your advice

Giving your advice

Postby Andres Vanegas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:17 pm

I choose problem No.3:
-Don't worry, you have to mixed both (breastfeeding and solid food) little by little, in this way the child will discover the new flavours, make sure you selected the ones more suitable for him. Then you will see that your baby will start eating more and his feeding will be fine.
Andres Vanegas

Re: Giving your advice

Postby Jaime » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello!!

My answers

1. In this case is important that the baby can sleep alone, I think is a good idea, that first the baby sleep with us, after when the baby is asleep, change him the bed, when get up crying comfort him, after time the baby will understand that sleep alone is not bad, is not dangerous.

2. First that the children go to the toilet more times in the day, speciallity in the evening before go to bed, decrease the liquids in the evening, if these not functioned, is important ask to him if he has a problems, if he doesnt say nothing, go to the psichologist.

3. I think this situation is not worry, because no one person want fell hungry, when have food near, is important no fight with him for this, change frequently the food, and play with him in this moment, for see as a good part of the day. If this not functioned, go to the doctor, may be stomach disease.

4. IS IMPORTANT not fight with him, this increase your behaviour, I have a good idea, give awards if he not do this, for example a toy, or go to the park, he will understand that is better have a good behaviour, also show that fight in the street is ugly.

5. I think is better has one task a time for he can concentrated in this, not allow the use of elements as television, computer, mobile phone etc that not important in this moment, not give new task until he finish the first activity, if this not functioned, is important go to the doctor, some cases need psychiatries tretament with medecins.

Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Re: Giving your advice

Postby Jaime » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:05 am

Hello!!

My answers:

The sibling rivalry consist in the competiton among them for caught the love of the parents, is normal in young ages, later in adult life solves, the potty training is normal in ages from 2 until 7 years becouse in this ages the childrens not know the correct moment for go to the toilet, and wet the bed in the evenings, after that the children can controlete the physiologycal needs. Thumb sucking is normal in ages from 1 until 3 years because is a reflex of when them were baby, after this age, is anormal, could is a anxiety expresion.

Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Return to Unit 7