Giving advice

Giving advice

Postby Yameli Caraza » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:58 pm

From the reading answer 2 and 3 are the best. I don't agree at all with answer 1.

1. Our four-year-old refuses to sleep in her own bed. In fact she won't sleep anywhere unless she sleeps with us. We have tried everything and we are desperate.
Well, in my personal opinion the kids decide when they want to move. IEven, if we try it our way they have to be ready and then make the move.

2. My seven-year-old son has never been dry at night. My friend says he must have some emotional problem and I should take him to counselling.
It may be true, but it may not be. You can try giving him less liquids at night and then leaving some kind of light in the room. That helps with the fear of the kid and also gives them confort. But you can alway take him to counselling it is ok, too.

3. I have a five-month-old baby who I have been breast-feeding. Recently I started her on solid food, but she eats ery little. I am worried that she is not getting enoung,
Well they ear little. I recommend to give more times a day. For example if you only feed her 3 times a day, feed her 5 to 6 times that way she will have more food, and you will not be worried about her.

4. My two-year-old boy gets uncontrollaby angry and starts screaming at the worst possible times, like in the grocery store.
This is an easy case.. I'm a mexican mother so... I will be using la chancla but of course many of you will opose to the idea so just ignore him and he will hae to stand up and follow you or just get lost.

5. Our five-year-old often tlks obsessively, and does not seem to listen when spolen to directly. What's more, he seems to get easily distracted when doing the simplest task.
I this case I recomend counselling or going to a doctor because he can have some kind of attention deficit and there are activities that only a doctor can present you.
Yameli Caraza

Return to Unit 7