On-line courses

On-line courses

Postby Roser » Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 am

FÒRUM Unit 9
What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of online learning?
I believe that, among others, the most important benefits of online learning are two: saving travel time, and flexible study schedules.
And for disadvantages, you cannot have the motivation to share with classmates and teachers in person daily.
Apart from this course, have you had any other experiences of online learning?
Yes, I have had some previous experience of online learning. The first time I tried to follow an online course, I realised that I couldn't follow it because it was too difficult to deal with the electronic tools, so the experience was so strange to me that I believed impossible to overcome the difficulties of technical procedures and software, and finally I gave it up.
How would you rate these experiences?
I believe that despite my previous experience as a beginner had been tough enough, luckily they are already overcome and actually now I have lost my fear in facing with electronic tools and software. I think it is quite advantageous and practical to be able to learn online.
What recommendations would you make to someone about to start an online learning course?
My recommendations for someone who would like to study online is that first of all, the best is to be a regular user or be habituated to using electronic tools and software.
Roser

Return to Unit 9