FILMS AND YOU

FILMS AND YOU

Postby CAMILO CASTAÑO » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 pm

The cinema has become part of our culture. People have been adapting the cinema as parto of their lives, it's not just a plan that you can use to hang out with your friends or family, it's a routine for many people who enjoy to go the cinema every week.
CAMILO CASTAÑO

Re: FILMS AND YOU

Postby Emilano The Uncle » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Ok....I'm back in the forum...So about Cinema...Film And Me....I dont like to go to the Cinema because a cinematographic place is too far from my town....so I prefer to wait on TV pass...even is necessary to wait some years......In alternative shuold be coath by rent a DVD....but I need to rimember to get it back in few days.....because...some years ago...I forgot to get back a DVD and I got in the rental centre.........55 day later...and shop assistant told me...."Its 55 euro" and I screamed " Porca vacca!!!!!! " (tipical surprising italian expression) and gave back also the rental card..... So today...to avoid mistake...this my wife's duty...
Emilano The Uncle

Re: FILMS AND YOU

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 am

Haha! Great story Emilano. I like watching old movies on TV too. When I go to the DVD store it is so difficult to choose a film... I prefer to switch on the TV and watch (or I don't watch) whatever film they are showing :)
One thing:
I need to rimember to get it back in few days.= I need to remember to take it back / I took it back 55 days later
See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 5