About where I live

About where I live

Postby Irene » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm

I live in Tarragona, a beautiful city. I live in a flat, in a six-storey building. This type of building is very typical in my city where there aren't a lot of very high buildings. I like very much live here because Tarragona is a privileged city. We have beach and mountain and a kindly weather. I decide live in a city because is easier to have all you need when you have children. When my sons had left home, my husband and me will go to live in a little village.
Irene

Re: About where I live

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:10 am

I live in a flat in Sabadell, a catalan industrial city.
In Sabadell most of the people live in flats but there are some beautiful houses too.
Where I live is very confortable because I have the market very close to my home and a comercial zone too. I'm at 15 minute walking from down town and although I have every thing at a hand I would prefer to live in the country.

Re: About where I live

Postby Oscar » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello, It’s Oscar, from a village near to Barcelona. I live in a flat into a residential village surrounded of lands, but very well communicated with the big city. I can go to the theatre at 20 km or 30 minutes by train, and I can walk to a farm at 10 minutes by feet.

Here in this village life is a little bit quieter than in the city, but you can also suffer a lot of traffic problems in the morning, because much more of neighborhood has its work out in an industrial complex or even in the city so, at least, there are two car by each family.

I like living here, but I’d prefer to live into another kind of construction, with much more space, like a typical farm of this country, called Masia, where you can combine the comfort of big spaces and tradition of an old architecture.
Oscar

Return to General