animal therapy

animal therapy

Postby avela » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am

The Nikki case

I don’t know if media did explain the Nikki case how it really was but I think the basis was a real one where the dolphins helped healing of a boy.
I know about other animal therapies, whit horses, for example, what seems to work.
In my oppinion, Nikki was able to comunicate with dolphins trough non speaking ways, My theory is that using this other ways, new neuronal circuits been activated doing him able to speak.
I think that Nikki's mother had paid doctors, medicines, therapists, and even healers or witches, trying to heal the child, as, I believe, myself and many other mothers in the world will do,spending all the money we could get.

Asociación hermano oso

Recently I found a group in Spain what use dogs to help abused child who are not able to express love or tenderness to be and to favorize his social integration.
They do an important work what is interesting to know and, even, to support. You can read more about this non-profit association “Hermano Oso” (brother bear) on this web page asociacionhermanooso.org
avela

Return to General