Being a private investigator

Being a private investigator

Postby Rosa Leal » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:47 pm

I can't imagine myself employing a private investigator. His services are out of my current life. For example, I think that even if my husband had an affair with another woman I couldn't employ a private investigator. In the other hand, if I knew my husband had employed one to investigate my free time I think I would leave him.

No, I have never had any experience with them, but I know one. The sister of my husband's secretary is a private investigator. As she works by herself, from time to time she can do others jobs. Then, when my husband's company organize a congress some extra hostess are needed, and she is called to collaborate. In those days, she explains how her job is. An example, sometimes she had to go to a night pub and take samples of the most expensive whisky to be analyzed whether is or not a good whisky.

No, I wouldn't like doing this job. I think it's necessary work at any time, and I like follow a timetable, I like know when the time-off arrive I can go home.

Well, I don't think that the jobs I have had were strange, bus interesting. Now, in my free time, I'm working for an ONG to integrate immigrant people into the way of life of Barcelona."
Rosa Leal

Return to General