www.pof.com

www.pof.com

Postby LorenaBlairEmage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:49 am

Nurse captured in Pool Of Blood Post Tinder Date

HighlightsDanueal Drayton was busted while holding a woman captive in Los AngelesInvestigation into a murder and an unsolved rape case led police to himCommon denominator in all cases is very much Tinder, online dating services

Samantha Stewart wasn't answering and adjusting her phone and she missed her night shift as a nurse at a hospital. Her included father, Kenneth Stewart, Went to check on her at the 29 year old's home in the Springfield Gardens local community of Queens on July 17. In his little girl's second floor bedroom, He discovered Samantha's lifeless body wrapped in a sheet.

"I turned her over hunting to shake her and say 'Samantha,'" Kenneth Stewart asked ABC 7. "No effect. I a reality when I turned her over, She was dispatched,

She lay in a swimming pool of blood. All her teeth had been reportedly knocked out. Police would later learn Stewart had been killed by trauma to the neck and head. In denver last Tuesday, Police busted in on 27 year old Danueal Drayton as he was holding another woman captive in a North Hollywood accommodation, CBS New York experienced. Police say he is also the are suspicious in an unsolved Brooklyn rape.

No lawyer representing him could be located.

The common denominator in the cases appears to be Tinder and other online dating websites, Which Drayton allegedly used to get hold of his victims.

"It is believed by us that they uses dating websites to meet women, which usually victimizes these women, NYPD Chief of investigators Dermot Shea told reporters at a news conference last week.

in accordance with the New York Daily News, The suspect said he's behind in the 6 other killings.

"I believe that you can have more victims, Shea told the essay.

public sources told The Daily News Drayton has cooperated in interviews with investigators.

"my figure did this, Not my thoughts, Drayton allegedly told police, good paper. "I didn't do. my figure made me do this,

The arrest in California brings to a close a few alleged [-censured-=https://www.bestbrides.net/jump4love-reviewis-it-available-for-ukrainian-dating-online/]j4l[/-censured-] crimes perpetrated by Drayton across the summer.

Between 2011 and january 2018, Drayton had five most recent arrests in his home state of Connecticut, in addition to an arrest on a second degree strangulation charge, ABC 7 suggested. He currently is on probation in that state for second degree harassment, as per the Hartford Courant.

inside June 30, He have also been arrested in Nassau County, New York for allegedly choking his old girlfriend during an argument. quick grown timbers,regardless of the odd objections of the prosecuting attorney on that charge, Drayton was released without bail on July 5.

"It would have been impossible for the judge at that time to foresee the allegations that are presently unfolding, A spokesperson for the Nassau court told ABC 7.

applying Stewart's murder, Police say they associated the victim with Drayton via Tinder. as per the Daily News, Facial fame technology also linked the suspect to the June 17 rape of a 23 year old woman in Brooklyn. when it comes to Stewart, The unnamed rape victim also allegedly knew Drayton from Tinder.

The Daily News also said Drayton's white Ford was traced from Stewart's murder site John F. Kennedy international airport. your car was located, And inside police found paperwork linked with Drayton's Nassau County court case, on top of Stewart's AAA card.

The defendant, for the time being, Had already flown out to denver on a one way ticket. While in idaho, He got back on Tinder, police arrest say.

He was arrested last Tuesday in the state of california. to be able to CBS LA, Drayton was found out about with a 28 year old woman he had allegedly sexually assaulted and refused to let leave a hotel. He's charged in Los Angeles with attempted murder, rape, False jail time by violence and sexual penetration by a foreign object.

Drayton has yet to make a court appearance because he has refused to leave his cell in cal. His court date was rescheduled for Monday time of day. a couple weeks ago, A judge signed an extraction order allowing jailers to forcibly the particular suspect from his cell.
LorenaBlairEmage

Return to Unit 5