SHOPPING ON THE NET

SHOPPING ON THE NET

Postby Montse » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 pm

SHOPPING ON THE NET
Yes, I have bought on the Net. I bought some books but I haven't bought anything else.
I have only bought books because I prefer to buy in the shopping mall.
I like shopping over NET because it's very fast and it's not necessary to go out home. But sometimes I prefer to go shopping because it's relaxing for me.
I know Elsevier site where you can buy medical books.I've looked for another shopping sites but they weren't interesting.
You can find a lot of things on shopping Net. You have several categories as clothing and accessories, beauty, personal care, home and garden, kids and family, entertainment etc. You can buy what you need in this parts on the Net.

Bye,

Montse
Montse

Re: SHOPPING ON THE NET

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 am

Thanks for the message Montse. I often buy books online too, there are fewer and fewer bookshops and they never seem to have what I'm looking for! It's a pity.
One thing:
it's not necessary to go out home= it's not necessary to leave home.
Bye!
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Postby TRAN THI DIEU PHAM » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Yes, I have bought on the Net . I bought some clothes But I haven't bought anything else . I like shopping over Net beacause it's very fast and it's not necessary to go out home . But sometimes I prefer to go shopping because it's relaxing for me . There are very much things introducing on the Net through pictures very beautiful . They are interesting . I can find a lot of things on shopping Net . I click on the Net ,the things that I bought it will send to my house . I saved on many times . But now we buy things on the Net often lost money and don't have things to send to us . So I changed my thinking about shopping on the Net .
TRAN THI DIEU PHAM

Postby Admin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi Tran, thanks for the message!
But now we buy things on the Net often lost money and don't have things to send to us = Do you want to say this? "Sometimes we buy things online, but they don't send the things to us. So we lose our money."
Really? This is terrible - you should make an official copmplaint - this is not OK!

See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nathalia Riaño » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 pm

• an English dictionary :
$15,500
panamericana

• CDs of the complete Beatles collection
$ 518.108
mercadolibre

• a Harry Potter novel (written by J. K. Rowling)
$ 77.000
mercadolibre

• a DVD player
$40.000
alkosto
Nathalia Riaño

Return to Unit 7