Doping in sport

Doping in sport

Postby Belén » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Another case of doping is Maria Sharapova a famous russian tennis player. She has admitted that had regulary consumed meldonium since 2006, a substance that was included in the performance-enhancing drugs list of the World Anti-doping Agency in 2016. She has appealed the sanction because she says that she dind't review the list of illegal substances. The Court will resolve the appeal next september.
I don't know why she took this substance maybe is for reducing the pain in her muscles but before taking the substance she has to know the consequences in front of a drug test.
Belén

Re: Doping in sport

Postby wamba Dassi lucien » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:21 pm

I think doping in sport shouldn't be legalised because the drug is dangerious and have a negative effets on the athlete's health. The athletes have to win themselves not through the drug.

i'm not sure if it will be possible to stop athletes breaking the rules because each of them is obsessed to win and they are ready to do everything even if to take drugs.
wamba Dassi lucien

Postby bruce » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am

I think doping in sport shouldn't be legalised, because the spirit of sports is to know how long can arrive the human, by himself. If there is a cycling race,doping is like if you were cycling with a little motor in the bicycle.
I think that to stop athletes breaking the rules is very difficult, because not only there is the honour of win...there is a lot of money, and then people doesn't mind to take drugs.
Athletes who take drus are cheats.
bruce

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm

I agree Bruce! Well said. Can I help you with one sentence?
is to know how long can arrive the human, by himself.=.. how far humans get get on their own / what humans can do relying on their own strength...?
See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 6