Oneka

Oneka

Postby NET ADDICTION » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 pm

1. To resolve his problem, I would advise to take up a sport, better if it is in a team. I think it could be positive to take up a challenge, to increase his motivation and to meet new people.

2. I agree that Net addiction resemble each other addiction. It is an habit which you are psychological dependant on it. All addictions have the same features: compulsive engangement and the guilty feeling.

3. Yes. Nowadays, the media are very important in our social life. Many people feel lonely and depressed, even if they are surrounded by people. Our society is becoming more and more selfish. Many people live an unreal life on the internet. They try to avoid the reality with unreal friends.
No, it is not an invention.

4. I use the computer everyday, mainly for work, for searching information. But sometimes I also use it for booking hotels or flights. I have to admit that I am not keen on computers or technologies. I wouldn't mind to live without a computer for a while. It would have a beneficial effect on me, I would feel more relaxed.
NET ADDICTION

Re: Oneka

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:41 am

Thanks for writing Oneka - I think taking up a sport is good advice, and as you say, if it's a group sport, that's even better. Peer pressure from other members of the team will help him focus on the sport.
This is good work, I just have a couple of suggestions:
I would advise to take up a sport,= I would advise him to take up a sport
are psychological dependant= You need the adverb here: psychologically dependent
I wouldn't mind to live without= mind + ing: I wouldn't mind living without...
See you soon!
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 6