Missing people

Missing people

Postby Helena Lorenzo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:40 pm

1. What do you think?

What do you think might have happened to Betty Ross? For example, do you think she was kidnapped? Did her husband have anything to do with it?

Betty´s story is very weird to me. To imagine what could happen to her, I prefer to focus on positive things. Let´s say, she wanted to dessapeard and she didn´t know how to do it properly. Maybe, she was fed up about her life and she wanted to escape from it. Although iit is a possibility, I recognize it could have been worst. She might be lyied down around the house because she injured herself and she couldn´t get help...

2. Missing people.

I am no a TV user but I Heard a couple of stories about missing people around my town. At least, two or three teenagers and a few old man. Sometimes, I feel like everything a falacy. This kind of news make me feel fear and I do not think that´s the way to make people feel safe. They talk about these news and after they want to sell you a whole system of house security which is really expensive. I prefer to trust in life!

3. Make yourself disappear.

The best way to desappear is to explain your family what you want to do. It is not a question of worrying people or make them suffer because of you. If I would want to desappear I wouls talk with my relatives especially my daugther to make her to understand.
Helena Lorenzo

Return to Unit 8