Drugs in sports?

Drugs in sports?

Postby Dani Franquesa » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

Should doping in sport be legalized?

I don't think that doping should be legalized in sports. The ethics and the effort should be two of the main values at the sports, because behind every winning It should be better things than doping. At the same time, we can improve the education of our children if we show that winning something it is a consequence of a great actions and always takes time and work.

Will it ever be possible to stop athletes breaking the rules to win?

It is difficult to stop doping in sports because the athletes are under a lot of pressure and I believe that there are a lot of money at risk. If there was a real intention to do so it would have been done.

Are athletes who take drugs cheats or are they victims?

Both, athletes take drugs because they choose it. Nobody forces them to do it. This doesn't mean that the system and the pressure we live make them more likely to do so.

Thanks for read me!

Dani Franquesa.
Dani Franquesa

Re: Drugs in sports?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:15 pm

I agree with you when you say there are a lot of money in risk. But, breaking rules can be stopped if associations wouldn't be corrupt. Look at the FIFA, it is a totally corrupt association, and a lot of players are breaking the rules because of that. So, we can stop the rules-breaking if we stop corruption.

Return to Unit 6