doing more with less

doing more with less

Postby JAMES ROMARIC TCHABO » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:58 pm

In fact I have that idea, of good money-saving. this has to be done by time. The step is to carry in you that idea and after trying de save a part of your earnings. by the end it will be A HUGE AMOUNT
in one hand it's not possible if you are a simple employee, this should be like a dream. because you'll have expenditures . to manage
in other hand if you have a business that can provide you resources,then you might just plan to reach your climax that is a better lifestyle
JAMES ROMARIC TCHABO

Re: doing more with less

Postby Jaime » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Hello!!
My answers:
In my opinion, the most important point is not the amount of money that you have, the people waste money buying unnecessary things, I think the people should choose the most important things in the life and spend the money in these, in video the man talk about the income redistribution, I am agree with manage money wisely not so much that there are people with more money than others.

Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Re: doing more with less

Postby Jaime » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello!!
My answers
To save money it is important to follow these tips: define the objects that really are important to us, many times we spend money on useless things, compare prices and find the best balance between cost and benefit, take care of the objects so that they last longer and avoid being them replacing frequently.
Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Return to Unit 8