asiame review

asiame review

Postby Canezawiu » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:34 am

A True Disruptive Technology that Leverages the power of Analytics

JP: I'm buck Putters, CEO of a lot more claims. Visionstate was were only available in 2005, Doing fun directories. We disrupted that industry because we were knowledgeable about facility management. It led to our WANDA nutritional supplement, Which is an IOT creation that tracks and monitors cleaning protocols, Which of course is very topical in today's natural world. It started as a technology company, Still is a service company, But pivoted toward the IOT sector probably about five to six years ago and have dedicated to WANDA ever since.

JP: Last year 2021 was pivotal for group. we actually started WANDA as a tablet that was restroom centric in fact. These tablets were installed at the entrance to restrooms, In our mind that wasn't a complete facility management solution and it had challenges to get scalability because the tablets were fairly expensive. subsequently, What happened by reason of COVID of course, Is that everything's gone touchless we determined our best approach is to launch a mobile app, A mobile choice of WANDA, Which we did in 2021 to a huge success and we've been developing that further ever since. The most special impact of that is that it's no longer restroom centric, It's now a scalable product and we're literally tracking everything from ash trays to cannabis grow rooms now the cleaning and monitoring of the supplies and the rest of it. We've changed a lot in the last year, We now have a scalable business and we're going gangbusters with it.

JP: Absolutely. within 2021, We actually had a highly-profitable year. The reality is that Visionstate is a software service business model, We measure our success by client acquisition as this is booked revenue, generally speaking our deals are three to five years in duration. In the last year we've added a many of the new clients that are now on our SAS model. The fact that we launched the mobile app as well makes it way easier because there's no upfront expenses related to infrastructure hardware. We can deploy to a school board with 250 schools within a week and the rest really is walk away income. We're seeing an explosion with that and we are booking revenue well into 2024, 2025 after all this.

JP: Absolutely that's a fabulous question. The reality is, continually that since COVID, We live in a new place and there's a renewed emphasis on meeting protocols related to the cleaning process. everyone of these are new protocols that didn't exist prior to COVID but I can tell you fundamentally that tracking performance and monitoring the staff's compliance with protocols can't be done on a paper based basis anymore. they have analytics. The second point I'll make is that many times, The not considered, Unsung heroes of this pandemic or the frontline cleaning stuff that were out there cleaning and doing their thing even a majority of of us were locked down. They require tools in astounding to conduct their jobs and that's what WANDA is, It is a tool for them with a purpose to do their jobs better, To make the environment safer because we know that the protocols are being met and that might be right down to cleaning a doorknob on a door. So very detailed and granular but it really empowers the cleaning staff to have a working system in hand to meet the challenges of this pandemic and any other future disease or virus that we may encounter.

JP: well because we're really focused on our app now. We have huge scalability and not having to add significant amount of resources. for part, Our technological is built. We add additional features as we go along, Usually from the front lines but that is the spectacular part about Visionstate is that we aren't required to add a bunch of staff in order to meet the demands of our technology. We also have a global partner who's highly invested in the WANDA manufactured goods are in the cleaning and hygiene industry. believe it or not, They're the professionals, This is a company that trades on the London stock market in this multi billion dollar company and they see that this is the future. We be able to access a global sales force. Now the impact of pivoting to the mobile app has been profound in that respect as well because everybody is very familiar and used to using mobile app. the energy for that global sales staff to sell the app is very, totally, Very offering, And constructive. We don't see that we need to increased cost significantly as we grow and expand our product around the world.

JP: to tell the truth, Good inquire. We do have new products in the queue, What we found is that as the app and as our technology got more and more out into the market, We had target market coming to us and saying, btw, We'd like for this, And I'll just give you a model. Our next technology that we're working on will be RFID, Or rf identification and this is to track high value assets in hospitals that frankly get lost all the time, Shockingly but it takes place, And not only do they must know where those high value assets are, But they also need to know whether they've been cleaned or not, Which is a huge challenge. as a result, Let just take a gurney for example, Who used it when, Where is it and when was earphones time, acquired clean?

Our footprint in the hospital set is going to increase significantly as a result of fractional laser treatments because they have the same challenges, On the sales aspect, We're actually gearing up right now for [-censured-=https://asiamecom.wordpress.com/]asiame scam[/-censured-] sort of a relaunch of WANDA while using the new features throughout our entire global sales force with our partner. We are very hopeful about coming here because of omicron obviously, Even more emphasis on frontline cleaning and the fact that we can deploy as quickly as we can means that we've got the solution to address this part of the pandemic. We're very excited about our prospects for the coming year.

JP: Great speculate. In terms of the technology itself, It started out about six years ago as a digital audit platform for restrooms to monitor those actions to minimize slip and fall injury. for example, there is a slip and fall, Lawsuit comes eight months later and it's a off to the warehouse of paper to choose who did what, that when? We take on that. I think that what really makes our technology exceptional is that often it's really driven by the front lines, Including how we started as a technology who could address this slip and fall liability lawsuits. of late, We have really the global leader in cleaning and hygiene as our partner and a lot of our development is really based on the input that we get from that company and from the front lines of the people that come utilizing it because we're not out there on the front lines doing this work. We're highly really down to that.

I think our partnerships are really important in terms of the old overall success of the company and like I said before, Our global partners are heavily invested into WANDA and sees that it actually is the future for their company particularly because of the analytics and this is some thing I haven't discussed in this presentation so far but the world lives by analytics and without those analytics, You have no real insight as to how you can become extremely effective in the delivery of service and analytics, basically every sector nowadays, offering sports, In fact I don't think you will have a competitive sports team without using analytics. I think it's blend between the core technology that we've developed that really meets the needs of the front lines and the partnerships that we have in place in order to quickly gain market share and be the dominant leader.

JP: certainly, Visionstate has -censured- coverage with its global partners. It's invested so much into the platform and into our partnership that it's going to be all challenging for us to go sideways at this point. absolutely, It's a growth story like we have a very low overhead model and it's all just growth next. It's customer acquisition and building those residuals behind animoto as a service model and we just think that well, after all, We know for a fact with omicron now being very pervasive that this is just going to be adopted a lot of. assure for your see it in schools, airfields, shopping malls, Basically any publicly accessible facility requires fractional treatments for us to get out of this constant cycle of COVID 19 really and I think people are fatigued with it and are willing to make the investment and into combating on the front lines, This threat to world. I believe that it's undervalued at this juncture. in my opinion,there's no doubt it's a very, Very good deal at where it's trading at today and we have nothing but outside from here on in.

JP: well, I think the biggest measurement of our success are likely to be our customer acquisition. very best rate of our customer acquisition? which kind of customers are we getting and exactly what sectors are we getting into? We have footprints in hospitals and airports and shops, therefore on. however,within the other hand, There's a whole world out there and if imaginable that every publicly accessible facility, No matter what it is requires fraxel treatments for a bunch of reasons, For burden reasons, to improve your health, To create a place where people do want to come back to the facility, This technology is really important. If I'm out there as an angel investor, I'd be uncover how quickly are they growing? How quickly are they acquiring new clients? And what sectors are really landing in with the product? And that's going really well.

JP: positive. I have a very talented staff of programmers that have been with the company for long periods. The Chief Technology Officer really created WANDA and he's been with the company out for 10 years and continues to innovate on a lot of different levels with our technology and potentially new technology but really our whole team is highly entrepreneurial and very innovative based on their background. We have a very secure management team, A lean management team that is really poised for execution and innovation and really that's what we're all about because when you ponder on it, We have global partners that can advertise our product, As long as we equip them with the right information to go out there and do their job on the sales aspect, Our focus is really on developing new technology and continuing to enhance the WANDA platform and also expand into other areas. As i mentioned, RFID in other locations that not only enhance our product but provide new revenue streams so very, Very good oversight, Very nimble and really the right team to execute on this product.

JP: surely, I think the big message is that we want to get out is the fact that our technology is integral to the fight against not only COVID 19 but any other disease or pandemic that might be coming down and they've happened before let's face it and it will happen again but what's it going to take for somebody to get on a cruise ship today given these threats and the only thing that I can think of is implementing technology like WANDA, So that you can do your best at being sure that protocols are being met and we're creating safe environments for everyone. I think we're really excited about the fact that we're finding the adoption rate going up significantly because of our mobile app and we're very excited about 2022 and beyond with the direction that we're going.
Canezawiu

Return to Unit 6